"*" indicates required fields
Step 1 of 4 - APPLICATION
This once in a lifetime opportunity is waiting for you!
Qualify for the prestigious MISS COTE D'IVOIRE Pageant by competing in Miss COTE D’IVOIRE USA!
Once we have received your application and photo, the Committee will contact you for a video interview. Please check your emails for upcoming updates from email@example.com to stay informed of your application status and answers.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your entry below, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You must be at least 17 years of age and not older than 25 years of age by the start of the competition.
2. Must be at least 5’6ft of height barefoot (1m68cm)
3. Must be a college bound ,in college, or have graduated from college.
4. Must be of Ivorian descent (either parent or both must be Ivorian)
5. Must never have birthed a child nor been pregnant.
6. Must be in excellent physical and mental health.
7. Must be a naturally born female, and must reside in the United States of America;
8. Must be ready to travel to Cote d'ivoire with all necessary documents if selected as the winner
9. Must agree, that if selected to compete in the 2024 Miss Côte D'ivoire USA Pageant, you will abide by all the rules and regulations governing that pageant.
10. Must submit a $150 non-refundable fee (Understand that The application fee for this process is $350 in total. As you submit your application today, a non-refundable registration fee of $150 is required to validate your registration. The remaining $200 will be due after the candidate interview and selection.) with the application to be considered and your registration to be validated.
The next Miss Cote D’ivoire USA could be you!
Tell us more
Terms & Conditions
The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
The applicant should be between 17 - 25 years of age
The applicant will be required to produce their proof of age (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver's license, etc).
The applicant uses the prefix 'Miss'(or equivalent) before her name
The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
The applicant should be a natural born female.
The applicant should be a USA or Ivorian citizen, holding a valid passport and should be able to travel when needed it
The applicant or the applicant's immediate family should not be related to any person employed in the organization , and their sub - contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage. In case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
The regional round expenses (travel) will have to be borne by the participant.
The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
The Organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation in the event.
The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against A+SISTERHOOD
Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
• The total cost of the application is $350
• A $150 non-refundable fee must be paid with the submission of the application to be considered and your registration to be validated.
• Once selected as a candidate, the remaining balance on the application cost must be paid in full before public announcement of pageant candidates to be presented as a runner.
The 2024 application is now open.
No products in the cart.